- How much does it cost?
- Costs vary depending on the length of your trip. You will receive a complete quote when you call to schedule.
- Does the driver come to the door and get me? Does the driver stay with me?
- The driver can only meet you at the curb or building entrance. The driver does not stay with you.
- I’m in a wheelchair or have a walker/rollator. Can you take me?
- At this time, we are unable to take anyone in a motorized wheelchair. Walkers & rollators are accepted as long as you can transfer independently. While the driver will open the door for you, they are not allowed to assist you in and out.
- I just need to run to the store. Can you drive me?
- Absolutely. Simply schedule a time. The driver will drop you off at the store entrance. Once you are finished, simply call us. A driver will pick you up within 10-15 minutes.
- What is your service area?
- Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex
- I just found out about an appointment. Can you transport me on short notice?
- We do our best to accommodate last minute requests. Rides requested with less than 24 hours notice will incur an additional $5 fee per ride. Please call the office to determine the availability of a driver.
- Are drivers available on the weekends?
- Certainly. We have drivers available 7 days a week. Please note that our booking hours are Monday – Friday from 8:30am – 5:30pm. All weekend rides will incur a $5 fee per ride.
- Does the rider need a cellphone?
Yes, every rider must have a cellphone in order to communicate with the scheduling office.
- Is there an extra charge per person?
No, all vehicles will comfortably fit 3 people. So feel free to share the ride and the cost with your friends or family.
- What is the most economical rate?
Scheduling at least 24 hours in advance and not traveling during peak traffic times will result in the lowest fare. Adding additional stops can be done, but it does increase the cost.
- How do I pay?
The quoted rate amount will be charged at the conclusion of your ride to the payment type you specify.
- Do you provide the actual transportation?
No, Senior Transportation Solutions does not provide rides. We assist people who do not have access to technology applications by scheduling rides through Uber and Lyft.
- What information do you need if I call for a quote?
We will need the address you want to be picked up at, the address/name of business where you want to go and if you need to make additional stops.
How do you make money?
We charge a $5 fee per ride to cover the costs of scheduling the ride and communicating with the rider and driver.